Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Windjammer Cable

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Windjammer Cable

    I have had Time-Warner Cable since I've been here in KY and pretty much, have had no major issues with it....until recently. They sold off this area to an unknown company called Windjammer Cable. Well, it's been about two weeks and I've had 3 major outages of service so far, including now...the cable has been out since yesterday morning. I'm an inch away from going to Direct TV. In case anybody has any dealings with Windjammer, just to let you know, RUN LIKE HELL!!!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Windjammer Cable

    If you go with DirecTV let me know, I can give you my account number and you can save $50 and I can save $50 for a referral fee, plus I think you get a free dvr.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Windjammer Cable

    I could the same thing with ya if you want to go with Dish instead of Driect.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •